The Dragon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth of Destiny

4 posters

Go down

Rebirth of Destiny Empty Rebirth of Destiny

Post  Xband Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Hi all! Since the 1st post only has 3 replies and 30+ views, I think it's time to rebuild The Dragon Clan. Most of our members were 1st timers that have not been on in over a month. Sad

So it may be best to recruit new members and forward all request to the mighty Gattz. Our other option would be to merge with another established clan, as pvp is approaching and we do not want to appear weak in the eyes of our enemies. An alliance would be best for all parties concerned; if we were to take that route. Suspect

So in closing to my 'gee I'm bored let me write something' speech. Please contact Gattz on your thoughts of the issue. As of today only 3 people will have read this . . . . . .

. ..
. .

. ... so the entire thing may have been meaningless. scratch

Thanks 4 reading,
-Shinobi-X
Xband
Xband
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rebirth of Destiny Empty Re: Rebirth of Destiny

Post  Shezna Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:36 pm

yeah we need new members our poor widdle clan oh and rl stuff has kept me offline the past few days *sheepish grin* I'll be back in the next few days though *ponders making that a new post in and of itself....* nah! yay for replies!!! *scampers away* AHAHAHAHAHA n'stuff *flee*
Shezna
Shezna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rebirth of Destiny Empty Times are changing.

Post  Gattz Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:09 am

Lets forge a new dawn in this game.. gay movie statement..... lol.. i have a few clan alliances already and I will update as soon as I have time, but since X is an admin he can help me. Anyone else tht wants to help just let me know. We need to spread the word of the forum and from there we can build it and recruit true players.

Thankx
Gattz
Gattz
Admin

https://thedragonclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AC3 Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:12 pm

yeah after two hours of problems i finally registered. but gattz if needed i can be a mod since i was for two other sites.
AC3
AC3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum